MY NEW WEBSITE FOR ONLINE CLASSES

MY NEW WEBSITE FOR ONLINE CLASSES
Click on image to go to website

Kate loves creating

Kate loves creating

Soul Dwelling promo

Friday, August 27, 2010

Fractured images in process

These are some pieces that are in process. I love the gel transfer process and seeing the texture from the background imbeding into the image.I am experimenting with using linseed oil with watercolors and crackle effects. Don't know how much I will imbed the image so these may change drastically when they are finished. I love process and it is important for me to document it because I get caught up in the moment and I get out of the way so the muse can do its work. If I want to repeat something, I better photograph it!
My love of fabric and the folds it created are so sculptural...I always enjoyed draping to make a garment. Old fabric is so special because of the worn quality and recycling into something extremely different.




No comments:

Post a Comment