MY NEW WEBSITE FOR ONLINE CLASSES

MY NEW WEBSITE FOR ONLINE CLASSES
Click on image to go to website

Kate loves creating

Kate loves creating

Soul Dwelling promo

Friday, August 6, 2010

Flower Deva



I absolutely love digital painting!! I do so much handwork that it is fun to go into another zone of computer art. I had no idea you could paint like this in Photoshop but I took a tutorial from idrawgirls.com and this guy is an incredible artist and teacher. I learned so much and looking forward to doing more. Of course I am going to incorporate them into all my textile work. They are already in shadow boxes, stitched on t-shirts and pillows.
I am also taking another class with Kim Klassen creating texture effects in photoshop. When I discovered her blog I was so excited with what I saw. Even though we have different subject matter, the style of her work was something I was very interested in investigating. She is a very talented and generous artist. I love the community I am finding here in Blog land. There are so many discoveries and so much to learn and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment