MY NEW WEBSITE FOR ONLINE CLASSES

MY NEW WEBSITE FOR ONLINE CLASSES
Click on image to go to website

Kate loves creating

Kate loves creating

Soul Dwelling promo

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

JoAnnA Pierotti loves my work!!!

http://www.mosshill.blogs.com/
Please check out the wonderful article JoAnnA has written about me on her blog. I have been a fan of JoAnna's work for over a year. I would visit her blog often and looked at everyone of her photos of her work going back to 2004! To say the least, I am a big fan. When I found out she was teaching an online class at Artful Gathering, I jumped at the chance to take her class. When I posted my blog in the workshop, she took a look and became a big fan of mine! How cool is that. I feel so grateful because not only is she an incredible artist she has become my friend.

2 comments:

  1. Happy for you; it is magic the connections we make online~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The joy of workshops and creating from those who we admire....litle wonder Joanna has become a fan and a friend!

    ReplyDelete